Friday, September 16, 2016

Our Postal staff son got ICT National Award for Teachers 2015 from Honourable President of India.


    FNPO Feel glad to share that Our Postal staff son Shri. M.Vijayakumar, (S/o A.Muthu, Postmaster, Cuddalore HPO, Tamilnadu)  who is working as English Graduate teacher has been selected for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) National Award for Teachers for the year 2015. He is one among 11 teachers all over India. 


On Sep 5 2016, he received the award from our honourable President of India at New Delhi, in the presence of PM and ministers. 







A PRESTIGIOUS MOMENT IN MY LIFE - VIJAYAKUMAR,
Though it is delayed share, Feel great and proud to be one among the ICT National Awardees. 11 awardees from all over India and 2 from my state Tamilnadu. (Mr. Dharmaraj and myself). On Sep 5, 2016, I received the National award certificate and medal from honourable President of India.
Happy to join with the ICT awardees forum and to serve together for the country. Thanks to everyone who supported me to attain this level.
I wish to dedicate this prestigious award to my family who supported me always in all situations. My dad Muthu Ayyakannu and mum Shanthi together always motivated me towards the next level of everything. My sister Premalatha Rajesh and family encouraged me in my every progress. A special thanks to my better half Kalaiselvi Vijayakumar who sacrificed many things and adjusted, managed and supporting me always.
Then to my friend Dhilip sir... I always feel very proud to say that Dhilip Raju is my mentor and friend who supported , boosted, guided and motivated me whenever I need guidance. Thanks a lot sir.
Then my ICT family (especially Chitra Kumaresan akka and Asir Julius sir - a great motivators for all of us),and friends from all over the state who rendered their tremendous support and helping me always..
And most importantly all my school children who have been travelling with me in my life (right from my first school to now).. It is because of them, for them and to them.